Lap Dance

This blog documents my experience with the adjustable gastric band. The surgery took place in July, and thus the pre-op and post-op information can be found in the July archive.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

We Sold Our House

My weight this morning is 154, and thus I have lost all the weight I regained. I'm ready to go south again now.

We sold our house this morning. It only took two weeks since we listed it. I'm quite surprised that it sold so quickly, although I'm grateful. Keeping the house in showing-condition cleanliness is a pain in the ass.

We're set to close on August 7, so that gives a whole new sense of urgency to our house hunting. If we don't find something soon, we're going to have to live in an apartment for a while. Moving twice would blow.

Shopping Spree Total: $688

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home