Lap Dance

This blog documents my experience with the adjustable gastric band. The surgery took place in July, and thus the pre-op and post-op information can be found in the July archive.

Friday, June 16, 2006

On the Way Down Again

I weighed in this morning, and even though I'm in the midst of being slammed by my period, I weighed 153.5. Down a pound for the week, and equal to my lowest weight. Now we're going down again.

Does anyone else have weird period symptoms? I don't get cramps or really put on weight, but my hips, knees and ankles get achy, and it feels like a mild flu sans nausea.

We've been looking at houses in Chicago all week, and I've barely been home. We think we may have found a place. It's a 4 bedroom 2.5 bath townhouse right on Douglas Park on the west side. The townhouse is absolutely perfect. It's three floors with a one-car garage in a gated subdivision. The first floor is an open kitchen, dining and living room area with a utility room and half bath. The second floor is three bedrooms and two baths, and the biggest bedroom opens onto a large balcony. The entire third floor is the master suite, containing two walk-in closets, a massive bathroom, a good size study and a big bedroom. It also opens onto its open balcony. It's amazing.

However, it's in a neighborhood that is fairly poor. It seems pretty safe, but it doesn't have any restaurants in short walking distance. We intend to do a lot of investigating to find out whether it'd be safe and a solid investment.

We got another offer on our house this afternoon. It's not a great price, but it's not contingent, so we can work it out, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home