Lap Dance

This blog documents my experience with the adjustable gastric band. The surgery took place in July, and thus the pre-op and post-op information can be found in the July archive.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

An offer!

After our house has been on the market one week, we have already gotten an offer. It's not a good one, and it's contingent, but it's interest!

To my great surprise, Mr. Kennedy has been straightening up the house every morning before I get up to get it ready for the day's showings. I didn't even have to ask him to do it. When I get up, all I have to do is pick up after myself, and the house is good to go. What bliss. And what shock. :)

Shopping Spree Total:$678

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

That is SO weird. I have had the exact same thing happen. Last night, as a matter of fact. I wake up, choking to death!! The first time it happened was in Texas 2 weeks ago, I freaked out and thought I had a slipped band. I started reading up on it and found out it was acid reflux. I too have tried not to eat close to bed but last night I was "starving!" so I had a few bites and it kicked my ass all night! I guess we will just have to stay strick and not eat a couple hrs prior to bed.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Sarah Kennedy said...

Angie,

I think we both have to be very strict about not eating before bed, because there is a real risk of choking to death. What an undignified way to go, too.

My obituary:

Sarah Kennedy, age 26, choked to death on her own vomit because she could not keep herself from eating popcorn during the evening. Her relatives are left to wonder why the otherwise-bright Kennedy is extremely dumb in the food department.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home