Lap Dance

This blog documents my experience with the adjustable gastric band. The surgery took place in July, and thus the pre-op and post-op information can be found in the July archive.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

House Hunting

Mr. Kennedy and I went house hunting today. We're looking in the neighborhoods just west of the Chicago Loop by the campus of the University of Illinois at Chicago. We went to two showings, and then started scrounging around for open houses. In the end, we walked for four hours, around and around the neighborhood.

I like house hunting, as I like seeing how other people live as much as I like picking out a new place. Mr. Kennedy is not such a big fan, but he's being an excellent sport so far. He's far pickier than I am, so I think he's just coming with me all the time to make sure his needs are met.

At the end of the trip we took a realtor's suggestion and took a drive through the Dearborn Park area of the Loop. It's all townhouses, and we fell in love. Whether it's in our price range may be another story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home