Lap Dance

This blog documents my experience with the adjustable gastric band. The surgery took place in July, and thus the pre-op and post-op information can be found in the July archive.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Another Court Appearance

Mr. Kennedy and I are lounging on the couch this evening watching our Tivo backlog of Most Haunted episodes.

I appeared in court again today on that pro bono parentage case. It went largely as I had expected it to, and as a result I was better prepared and did a better job. I was surprised at how un-nervous I was this time. We were arguing over these additional terms that the father wants incorporated into the visitation/child support order. I actually won most of the issues, and both I and the client were pretty pleased with the results.

I've been eating like a pig lately, and yet I was still at 155.5 this morning. I have to get my act together, as I have to go see Dr. Horgan soon for a fill before my year of free fills is up, and I totally don't want to explain why I'm not at his goal yet. He can be a scary dude when you know he's right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home